Proofreading: Prices & Payment
Proofreading prices vary depending on the complexity of your piece of work and the level of English.
We charge between 1p to 2p per word, depending on length of your text and level of English.
We also offer discounts if the text exceeds 75,000 words.
Examples of Prices:
Click here for a Currency Converter. ( http://www.xe.com/ucc/)
Payment Method & Submission Procedure
1. Email us your document (if possible in Microsoft Word format) to email@example.com.
2. If the document is incomplete, send us what you can, along with an estimated number of words for the completed document). Please indicate any time-limit you have for completion.
3. We will email you a price quotation (usually within 24 hours), based on our estimation of your English level, and the length of the document.
4. We will also give you an estimated completion date.
5. If you are happy with the quotation and wish to proceed, we will ask you to make an initial payment of half the total fees. This can be done via our e-mail Paypal account, instructions will be given in the e-mail. (If you wish, you may pay all fees initially).
6. Alternatively at this stage, you can request a short free sample, showing what your proofread document would look like. If you are happy, proceed by making the initial payment via our e-mail Paypal account.
7. When half of the document has been completed, we will email this to you. You will then be required to pay the balance of the fees.
8. The completed document will then be emailed to you on or before the agreed completion date.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us with any queries you may have.